UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) has released a new notification for the Combined Defence Service (CDS) exam. If have minimum Graduate then you may be eligible for this recruitment. Interested candidates read the entire post carefully before applying. I have mentioned detail information about this recruitment in this post such as vacancy details, educational qualification, selection procedure, important dates, important links, etc.
Organization Name : UPSC (Govt of India)
Post Name : Combined Defence Service
Total Post : 344
Who can Apply : All India Candidates (Both male & female)
Apply Mode : Online
Application fee : For other category- Rs. 200/-
For Female/ SC/ ST Category- NIL
Payment Mode : Through SBI Cash/ Net Banking facility of SBI
Age Criteria : Minimum 19 years to Maximum 25 years
Candidates must be born between 02/07/1997 to 01/07/2001
Age relaxation is applicable as per Govt rules
Selection Procedure : Written Exam and Interview
Exam Centre : Cuttack (Odisha)
Vacancy Details/ Qualification :
|IMA (Indian Military Academy)||100||Graduation in any Stream|
|INA (Indian Naval Academy)||26||B.E/ B.Tech|
|AFA (Air Force Academy)||32||B.E/ B.Tech |
Degree with Physics and Mathematics
|OTA (Officers Training Academy)||186||Graduation in any Stream|
How to Apply Online :
- Interested and eligible candidates read the official notification before applying.
- Go to the official website that link has given below.
- Now fill the full Application form by giving your personal details like- Educational qualification, Name, Address, Mobile Number, E.mail Id, and etc.
- Now candidates have to pay application fee through online by SBI Net Banking
- Now submit your application and print
Important Dates :
|Application Start Date||05/08/2020|
|Application Last Date||25/08/2020|
|Admit Date||October 2020|