UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) will be issued a new recruitment notification for the post post Stenographer Grade C & Grade D. If you have minimum Graduate in any subject then you may eligible for this recruitment. I have mentioned detailed information about this recruitment such as educational qualification, selection procedure, age criteria, vacancy details, and etc.
Organization Name : UPSC (Govt of India)
Post Name : Combined Defence Service
Total Post : Update Soon…
Who can Apply : All India Candidate (Both Male & female)
Apply Mode : Online
Application fee :
Age Criteria : Minimum 19 to 25 yrs (Age relaxation is admissible as per govt rule)
Educational Qualification : Candidates should have Graduate in any Subject from any recognized University or Institute
Selection Procedure :
Candidates will be selected on the basis of CBT exam
Important Dates :
Application Start Date – 28/10/2020
Date of CBT Exam – 07/02/2021
Important Links :
Official website : www.upsc.gov.in
How to Apply Online :
- Those Candidates are interested in this recruitment, read the full notification from the official website before you applying.
- Visit the Official website, whose link is given below.
- If you are a new candidate, then first you have to do registration by giving your Name, Mobile Number and Email id.
- Now fill the Application Form by giving your Name, Address, Academic mark, Educational Qualification and etc.
- Upload your Passport size photo and Signature then click on the submit button.
- Now pay the application fee by using your Credit Card, Debit Card, and Net Banking.
- Now Submit and Print your Application Form.