Hello India, welcome to newstut.com. This website is perfect for those, who are always looking for Jobs. Because, Here you can get Latest Job Notification such as Central Government Jobs, State level Government Jobs, Private Jobs, Part-time Jobs, Online Part-time, latest trending news, and etc.
UUPCL (Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation limited has issued a new notification for the recruitment of Technician (Electrical). Interested candidates read the entire post carefully before apply online. i have mentioned detail information about this recruitment like vacancy details, age criteria, educational qualification, selection procedure, and etc.
Organisation Name :
UPPCL (Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited)
Post Name :
Vacancy Details : Total Post- 608
|Category||Total number Vacancy|
Who can Apply :
All India Candidates
Apply Mode :
Application Fee :
|Category||Fee in Rs.|
|For SC/ ST (Native of Uttar Pradesh)||700|
|For other all Category||1000|
Payment Mode :
Online (Through Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking/ SBI Bank Challan)
Age Criteria :
minimum 18 years to maximum 40 years
note: Age relaxation is applicable as per government rule
Selection Procedure :
Selection will be on CBT (Computer Based Test)
Educational Qualification :
Candidates should have passed 10th class with NCVT/ SCVT in Electrician/ Electrician Trades
How to Apply Online :
- Those Candidates are interested in this recruitment, read the full notification from the official website before you applying.
- Visit the Official website, whose link is given below.
- If you are a new candidate, then first you have to do registration by giving your Name, Mobile Number and Email id.
- Now fill the Application Form by giving your Name, Address, Academic mark, Educational Qualification and etc.
- Upload your Passport size photo and Signature then click on the submit button.
- Now pay the application fee by using your Credit Card, Debit Card, and Net Banking.
- Now Submit and Print your Application Form.
Important Dates :
|Application Start Date||01/07/2020|
|Application Last Date||22/07/2020|
|Payment Last date (Online)||22/07/2020|
|Payment Last Date (Offline)||27/07/2020|
|Excepted Date of CBT||2nd week of August 2020|
Important Links :
|Official notification||Click here to Download|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|