Hello India, welcome to Newstut.com. Here you will find Latest job notification like- All type of Government jobs (Bank, SSC, Railway, Defence job), Private Job, Part-time Job, Business related news, latest trending news etc.
BSSC Recruitment 2020
Today i will give some information about the recruitment of BSSC(Bihar Staff Selection Commission). Recently, BSSC has published a new notification for the recruitment of Forest Guard, Promo ASI, Typing ASI, Leader instructor, LDC, Stenographer, Stenotypist, Clerk, Bench clerk, Junior Account Clerk, Lower Product clerk, Revenue clerk. This vacancy was published before two months but the last date of Online Application has been extended for a few days. If you have a +2 certificate then you may be eligible for this job. BSSC invites to all Indian eligible candidates those who are interested in this job. If you want to apply for this job, then read the entire post carefully before applying. I have briefly explained this recruitment in the post.
|SL. NO||Post Name||Total Number of Vacanies|
|8||LDC(Lower Division Clerk)||3252|
|13||Junior Account Clerk||187|
|14||Lower Product Clerk||48|
Candidates should have passed 12th passed in any stream with Computer Knowledge.
Who can apply:-
All india candidates including both male & female.
|Category||For Bihar State||For Other State|
|SC/ST/PWD/Female||Rs. 200/-||Rs. 750/-|
|UR/OBC||Rs. 750/-||Rs. 750/-|
Through Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking
- Written Exam
Minimum Rs. 5200/- to Maximum Rs. 20200/-
How to Apply for BSSC Recruitment 2020:-
- Those Candidates are interested in this recruitment, read the full notification from the official website before you applying.
- Visit the Official website, whose link is given below.
- If you are a new candidate, then first you have to do registration by giving your Name, Mobile Number and Email id.
- Now fill the Application Form by giving your Name, Address, Academic mark, Educational Qualification and etc.
- Upload your Passport size photo and Signature then click on the submit button.
- Now pay the application fee by using your Credit Card, Debit Card, and Net Banking.
- Now Submit and Print your Application Form.
Application Start Date:- 29/02/2020
Application Last Date:- 18/03/2020
Last Date for Payment:- 16/03/2020
Application Last Date:- 31/05/2020
Last Date for Payment:- 01/05/2020
Apply Online:- Click Here
Official Website:-Click Here
Official Notification:- Click Here