SSC (Staff Selection Commissiom) has issued a new recruitment notification for the post post Stenographer Grade C & Grade D. If you have minimum 12th pass then you may eligible for this recruitment. I have mentioned detailed information about this recruitment such as educational qualification, selection procedure, age criteria, vacancy details, and etc.
Organization Name : Staff Selection Commission (Govt of India)
Post Name : SSC Steno Grade C, Grade D
Who can Apply : All India Candidate (Both Male & female)
Apply Mode : Online
Application fee :
- For UR – Rs.100/-
- For SC/ST/PWD Nofee
Age Criteria : Minimum 18 to 30 yrs (Age relaxation is admissible as per govt rule)
Educational Qualification : Candidates should have passed 12th class examination from any recognized University or Board
Typing Speed :
- 100 words per minute in English
- 80 words per minute in Hindi
Selection Procedure :
Candidates will be selected on the basis of CBT exam
Important Links :
Official notification : Download
SSC New Calendar 2020/21 – Download
Official website – www.ssc.nic.in
Important Dates :
Application Start Date – 10/10/2020
Application Last Date – 04/11/2020
Date of CBT Exam – 29 March 2021
How to Apply Online :
- Those Candidates are interested in this recruitment, read the full notification from the official website before you applying.
- Visit the Official website, whose link is given below.
- If you are a new candidate, then first you have to do registration by giving your Name, Mobile Number and Email id.
- Now fill the Application Form by giving your Name, Address, Academic mark, Educational Qualification and etc.
- Upload your Passport size photo and Signature then click on the submit button.
- Now pay the application fee by using your Credit Card, Debit Card, and Net Banking.
- Now Submit and Print your Application Form.