SBI (State Bank of India) has published a new advertisement for the recruitment of Circle Based Officer post. If you have minimum graduate then you may be eligible for this recruitment. Interested candidates read the entire post carefully before apply online. I have mentioned detail information about this recruitment like vacancy details, educational qualification, selection procedure, application fee, salary, and etc.
Organization Name : SBI (State Bank of India)
Total Post : 3850
Post Name : Circle Based Officer
Who can Apply : All India Candidates (Both male & female)
Age Limit : Below 30 years as on 01/08/2020 (Age relaxation is applicable for sc/st/obc and other category as per govt rules)
Apply Mode : Online
Application fee : For General and others – Rs. 750/-
For SC/ ST/ PWD- nill
Payment Mode : Online (Through credit card/ debit card/ net banking)
Job Category : Central Govt Job
Selection Procedure : Shortlisting/ Personal Interview
Job Location : The selected candidates shall be appointed in the applied circle only
Language of Exam : English/ Hindi
Local Language : Candidates must have studied the language in 10th or 12th standard, they have produce mark sheet/ certificate for having studied the specific local language of the applied state as one of the subjects.
Vacancy Details :
|Circle||State||Total number of vacancies|
|Bhopal||Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh||MP- 296, Ch- 104|
|Maharashtra||Maharashtra, Goa||MR- 517, Goa- 33|
Educational Qualification :
Candidates should have Graduate in any Discipline from a recognized university
Candidates must have experience as as officer in any scheduled commercial Bank or any Regional Rural Bank of 2 years as on 01/08/2020
How to Apply :
- Those Candidates are interested in this recruitment, read the full notification from the official website before you applying.
- Visit the Official website, whose link is given below.
- If you are a new candidate, then first you have to do registration by giving your Name, Mobile Number and Email id.
- Now fill the Application Form by giving your Name, Address, Academic mark, Educational Qualification and etc.
- Upload your Passport size photo and Signature then click on the submit button.
- Now pay the application fee by using your Credit Card, Debit Card, and Net Banking.
- Now Submit and Print your Application Form.
Important Dates :
|Application Start Date||27/07/2020|
|Application Last Date||16/08/2020|
|Payment Last Date||16/08/2020|
Important Links :
|New Registration||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|