Hello India, welcome to newstut.com. Here you will get Latest Job notification such as Central Government Jobs, State government jobs, Block level Government Jobs, All Private Jobs, Part-Time Jobs, Online Part-Time Jobs,Latest trending news and etc. Today i have posted about a new recruitment of 326 SBI Executive Posts.
SBI (State Bank of India) has issued a new notification for the recruitment Executive and Senior Executive posts. If you have minimum passed in Graduation then you may be eligible for this recruitment. Interested Candidates read the entire post carefully before applying. Because, I have mentioned detail information about this recruitment like Vacancy details, Educational qualification, salary, age criteria, who can apply, Application procedure, application fee, important dates, important links, and etc.
Vacancy Details : Toatal Post- 326
|Post Name||Total number of vacancies|
Educational Qualification :
Candidates should have passed Graduation.
|Sr. Executive||Graduation in any stream from any Board ou University|
|Executive||Graduation in rural economy/ Agriculture/ Horticulture|
Who can Apply :
All India Candidates
Apply Mode :
Job Location :
All over India
Age Criteria :
|Post Namer||Maximum age|
|Senior Executive||35 years|
Application Fee :
|Category||Fee in Rs.|
|For General / OBC/ EWS||750/-|
|For SC/ ST||nill|
Payment Mode :
Online ( Through Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking
How to Apply :
- Interested and eligible candidates read the official notification from the official website that the link has given below.
- If you are a new candidate, then first you have to do registration by giving your Name, Mobile Number and Email id.
- Now fill the Application Form by giving your Name, Address, Academic mark, Educational Qualification and etc.
- Upload your Passport size photo and Signature then click on the submit button.
- Now pay the application fee by using your Credit Card, Debit Card, and Net Banking.
- Now Submit and Print your Application Form.
Important Dates :
Application Start Date : 23/06/2020
Application Last Date: 13/07/2020
Important Links :
Official Website : Click Here
Apply online : Click Here
Official notification: Click here to Download