Rajasthan High Court has been issued a new recruitment notification for the recruitment of various posts. If you have minimum passed in Bachelors Degree then you may eligible for this recruitment. I have mentioned detailed information about this recruitment such as educational qualification, selection procedure, age criteria, vacancy details, and etc.
Organization Name : Staff Selection Commission (Govt of India)
Post Name :
- Junior Judicial Assistant
- Clerk Grade II
- Junior Assistant
Total Post : 1760
Who can Apply : All India Candidate (Both Male & female)
Apply Mode : Online
Salary : Rs.20,800/- to Rs.65,900/-
Application fee :
- For UR/ OBC/ Other States – Rs.500/-
- For SC/ST/PWD -Rs.350/-
Payment Mode : Online (Through Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking)
Age Criteria : Minimum 18 to 40 yrs (Age relaxation is admissible as per govt rule)
Educational Qualification : Candidates should have passed 12th class examination from any recognized University or Board and must have knowledge of Computer
Selection Procedure :
Candidates will be selected on the basis of CBT exam
Important Dates :
Application Start Date – 01/10/2020 to 01/11/2020
Date of CBT Exam – Update Soon….
Important Links :
Official website : www.hcraj.nic.in
How to Apply Online :
- Those Candidates are interested in this recruitment, read the full notification from the official website before you applying.
- Visit the Official website, whose link is given below.
- If you are a new candidate, then first you have to do registration by giving your Name, Mobile Number and Email id.
- Now fill the Application Form by giving your Name, Address, Academic mark, Educational Qualification and etc.
- Upload your Passport size photo and Signature then click on the submit button.
- Now pay the application fee by using your Credit Card, Debit Card, and Net Banking.
- Now Submit and Print your Application Form.