OSSC (Odisha Staff selection Commission) has shared a new recruitment notification on official website for the recruitment of Food safety Officer. If you have minimum passed Graduate then you may be eligible for this recruitment. Interested candidates read the entire post carefully before apply Online. I have mentioned detail information about this recruitment like vacancy details educational qualification, selection procedure, application fee, application procedure, age criteria, and etc.
Organization Name : OSSC (Odisha Staff selection Commission) Govt. of Odisha
Post name : Food Safety Officer
Total Post : 3
Job Category : Govt of Odisha
Who can Apply : All Odisha Candidates (Both male & female)
Apply Mode : Online
Application Fee :
For General : Rs. 200/-
For SC/ ST/ PwD : nil
Payment Mode : Through Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking/ UPI in SBI
Job Location : All over Odisha
Age limit : Minimum 21 years to maximum 32 years as on 01/01/2019
# Age relaxation is applicable for SC/ ST/ PwD candidates as per Government rule
Educational Qualification :
Candidates should have passed Degree in Food Technology/ Dairy Technology/ Bio Technology/ Oil Technology/ Agriculture Science/ Veterinary Science/ Bio-Chemistry/ Micro Biology
Selection Procedure :
- Stage I (Main Written Examination)
- Stage II (Computer Skill Test)
- Stage III (Document/ Certificate Verification)
How to Apply Online :
- Interested and eligible candidates read the official notification before apply online
- Visit the Official website, whose link is given below.
- If you are a new candidate, then first you have to do registration by giving your Name, Mobile Number and Email id.
- Now fill the Application Form by giving your Name, Address, Academic mark, Educational Qualification and etc.
- Now pay the Application fee by using your credit card/ debit card/ net banking/ UPI in SBI.
- Upload your Passport size photo and Signature then click on the submit button.
- Now Submit and Print your Application Form.
Important Dates :
|Application Start Date||16/07/2020|
|Application Last Date||16/08/2020|