OSSC (Odisha Staff Selection Commission) has uploaded a new notice on the official website for the recruitment of SI, Station Officer, Assistant Jailor, and Stenographer. If you have minimum Graduate then you may eligible for this recruitment. Interested candidates read the entire post carefully before applying. I have mentioned detail information about this recruitment.
Organization Name : OSSC (Govt of Odisha)
Total Post : 107
Post Name :
- Station Officer
- Assistant Jailor
Who can Apply : All Odisha Candidates (Both male & female)
Apply Mode : Online
Application fee : For UR/ OBC – Rs. 200/-
For SC/ ST : No fee
Salary : Rs. 9,500/- to Rs. 16,880/-
Selection Procedure : Written Exam/ Skill Test/ Physical Test
Job Location : Odisha
Vacancy Details/ Educational Qualification :
|Sub Inspector of Police||47||Any Graduate|
|Station Officer (Fire Service)||13||Graduate Science or Engineering|
|Assistant Jailor||44||Any Graduate|
|Junior Stenographer||3||+2 pass (Arts/Science/ Commerce) with typing speed (80 words per minute)|
Physical Standard Test for SI/ Asst. Jailor/ Station Officer :
|Genral & SEBC (Male)||168 cm||55 kg||79 cm to 84 cm|
|Genral & SEBC (Female)||155 cm||47.5||——-|
|SC & ST (Male)||163 cm||50 kg||76 cm to 81 cm|
|SC & ST (Female)||150 cm||45 kg||——-|
Age Criteria :
|Post Name||Age as on 1st Jan 2019|
|Sub Inspector of Police||21 to 25 yrs|
|Station Officer (Fire Service)||21 to 25 yrs|
|Assistant Jailor||21 to 25 yrs|
|Junior Stenographer||18 to 32 yrs|
How to Apply Online :
- Those Candidates are interested in this recruitment, read the full notification from the official website before you applying.
- Visit the Official website, whose link is given below.
- If you are a new candidate, then first you have to do registration by giving your Name, Mobile Number and Email id.
- Now fill the Application Form by giving your Name, Address, Academic mark, Educational Qualification and etc.
- Upload your Passport size photo and Signature then click on the submit button.
- Now pay the application fee by using your Credit Card, Debit Card, and Net Banking.
- Now Submit and Print your Application Form.
Important Dates :
Application Start Date : 26.08.2020
Application Last Date : 25.09.2020
Important Links :
Bhubaneswar (Odisha) Work From Home Job : Click Here for Details
Official Website : Click Here
Official notification (Sub Inspector of Police/ Station Officer/ Assistant Jailor/ ) : Download
Official notification (Junior Stenographer) : Download