Hello India, welcome to newstut.com. Here you will get Latest Job notification such as Central Government Jobs, State government jobs, Block level Government Jobs, All Private Jobs, Part-Time Jobs, Online Part-Time Jobs, Latest trending news and etc. Today I have posted about the new recruitment of OPSC.
OPSC (ODISHA PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION) has issued a new notification for the recruitment of Insurance Medical Officer and Specialist in Group-A Post. Interested Candidates read the entire post before applying. Because, I have mentioned detail information about this recruitment like- vacancy details, Educational qualification, age criteria, selection procedure, application fee, and etc.
Post Name :
Insurance Medical Officer and Specialist in Group- A ( Junior Branch)
Vacancy Details :
|Category||Total Number of Post|
Out of Total 92 number of vacancies :
Sports Person : 1
Person with Disabilities : 4 (W-1)
Who can Apply :
All Odisha Candidates
Apply Mode :
Application fee :
Rs. 500/- for UR/ SEBC
Payment Mode :
Online (Through Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking)
Age Criteria :
For UR/ SEBC : Minimum 21 years to maximum 32 years as on 01/01/2020
For SC/ ST/ Women : Minimum 21 years to maximum 37 years as on 01/01/2020
For Person with Disabilities Candidates : Minimum 21 years to maximum 42 years as on 01/01/2020
Educational Qualification :
Candidates should have :
- M.B.B.S or its equivalent Degree from a Medical College or Institution by The Medical Council of India.
- Must have a valid registration certificate under the Odisha Medical “Registration rules 1965”.
Selection Procedure :
Only Written Test
How to Apply :
- Those Candidates are interested in this recruitment, read the full notification from the official website before you applying.
- Visit the Official website, whose link is given below.
- If you are a new candidate, then first you have to do registration by giving your Name, Mobile Number and Email id.
- Now fill the Application Form by giving your Name, Address, Academic mark, Educational Qualification and etc.
- Upload your Passport size photo and Signature then click on the submit button.
- Now pay the application fee by using your Credit Card, Debit Card, and Net Banking.
- Now Submit and Print your Application Form.
Important Dates :
Application Start Date : 30/06/2020
Application Last Date : 30/07/2020
Important Links :
Official notification: Click Here
Official website : Click Here
Apply Online : Available on 30/06/2020