Hello India, welcome to newstut.com. Here, you can get the latest Government Jobs (central government jobs, State Government Jobs, Block Level Government Jobs), All types of Private Jobs, Part-Time Jobs, Latest trending news and etc.
SSB Recruitment 2020: Odisha Staff Selection Board has published a new notification for the recruitment of Junior Assistant and Junior Stenographer in 136 posts. Candidates who passed in bachelor degrees may be eligible for this recruitment. I have shared detailed information about this recruitment.
If you are interested and want to apply for this job, read the full post before applying.
SSB Vacancy Details :
|Post Name||Total Number of vacancy||UR||ST||SC||SEBC/ OBC|
|Junior Assistant||125||63 (w-20)||30 (w-9)||20 (w-6)||12 (w-3)|
SSB Educational Qualification :
- Candidates should have passed in Bachelors degree from any recognized universities.
- Candidates must have a DCA(Diploma in Computer Application) certificate from any recognized Institute.
- Additional Qualification for Stenographer :
- Candidates must have to type 80 words per minute in English.
Age Limit :
The age of candidates should be between 21 years and 32 years as on 01/03/2020.
Selection Procedure :
- The selection procedure will be on the basis of written test and skill test.
- For Junior Assistant- Written Exam
- For Junior Stenographer- Written Test and Skill test
Who can Apply :
All Odisha Candidates.
Application Fee :
For SC/ ST – Rs. 500/-
For UR/ SEBC – Rs. 1000/-
Apply Mode :
How to Apply for Junior Assistant and Junior Stenographer :
- Interested and eligible candidates read the official notification once again before applying.
- Go to the official website of SSB i.e. www.ssbodisha.noic.in
- Candidates have to fill the application form by giving personal details.
- Candidates have to fill the recent passport size photo and signature.
- Now candidates have to pay the application fee using their credit card, debit card, and net banking.
- Now Submit and print Application.
Important Dates :
Application Start Date: 01/06/2020
Application Last Date: 30/06/2020
Important Links :
Apply Online : Click Here
Official notification : Click Here to Download
OfficIAL Website : Click Here