Hello India, welcome to newstut.com. Here will get the Latest Job notification such as Central Government Jobs, State government jobs, Block level Government Jobs, All Private Jobs, Part-Time Jobs, Online Part-Time Jobs, latest trending news, and etc. Today I have posted about the new recruitment of Odisha Livelihoods Mission.
Odisha Livelihoods Mission Panchayat Raj and Drinking Water Department have published a new notification for the Recruitment of 294 Block Livelihood Coordinator, 254 Project Assistant, 161 Block Project Manager and 97 vacancies for District Project Manager, Project Manager, Project Executive. Interested candidates read the entire post carefully before applying because I have mentioned detailed information about this recruitment like- Vacancy Details, Educational qualification, how to apply, application fee, selection procedure, exam date, salary, age criteria, and etc.
Vacancy Details :
|Post Name||Total Number of Vacancies|
|Block Livehood Coordinator||294|
|District Project Manager||07|
|Block Project Manager||161|
|Project Executive (Financial Inclusion)||30|
|Project Manager (Accounts)||30|
|Post Name||Salary in Rs.|
|Block Livelihood Coordinator||15,000 to 20,000|
|District Project Manager||60,000 to 70,000|
|Project Manager||40,000 to 50,000|
|Project Executive (Financial Inclusion)||25,000 to 35,000|
|Project Manager (Accounts)||25,000 to 35,000|
Educational qualification :
Candidates should have passed Graduate/ PG degree/ Diploma in management/ Post Graduate/ etc
For detail information please visit official website that link has given below
Who can Apply :
AAll Odisha Candidates including both male & female
Apply Mode :
Job Location :
Application fee :
Age criteria :
Not above 37 years
Selection Procedure :
Selection will be based on 4 stages, that is :
- Computer Based Test (CBT) [150 MARKS]
- Computer Practical Test [30 marks]
- Group Discussion [10 marks]
- Personal Interview [25 marks]
Examination Centre :
How to Apply :
- Those Candidates are interested in this recruitment, read the full notification from the official website before you applying.
- Visit the Official website, whose link is given below.
- Now fill the Application Form by giving your Name, Address, Academic mark, Educational Qualification and etc.
- Upload your Passport size photo and Signature then click on the submit button. [ Remember: Maximum size of Photo and Signature should be 100 kb ]
- Now Submit and Print your Application Form.
Important Dates :
Application Start Date on Online : 17/06/2020 at 12:01 am
Application Last Date on online : 07/07/2020 at 11:59 pm
Important links :
Official website : Click here
Odisha RI & ARI Recruitment 2020 : Details Information
Official Notification (I) : Click Here to Download
Official Notification (II) : Click Here to Download
Official Notification (III) : Click here to Download