Revolution Private Limited, Bhubaneswar all students, job holder, and house wife for advertising and promotion work. Candidates will have to work at their homes using their mobile and computer for 2 to 4 hours. Those Candidates who have passed 10th and 18 years age can be eligible for this position. Interested Candidates read the entire post carefully before applying because I have mentioned detail information about this recruitment such as vacancy details, educational qualification, selection process, age criteria, salary, promotion, and etc.
Organization Name :
Revolution Pvt Ltd. BBSR
Vacancy Details :
|Position Name||Total Number of Vacancy|
|Advertising Promotion Person||4315|
Educational Qualification :
- Candidates should have passed the minimum 10th standard examination and should have knowledge of Odia or Hindi language.
- Candidates should know about basic internet knowledge like browsing
Who can be eligible :
All Odisha Candidates. (Both Male & Female)
- College Student
- Job Holder
Application fee :
No fee for all categories
Age Criteria :
Minimum 18 years to maximum 55 years as on 10/01/2020
Remuneration/ Income :
Starting- Monthly Minimum Rs.9000/- (Depend on your work)
Payout Process :
Candidates can get their payment from the bank or monthly cash
Which Bank is Acceptable :
Job Type :
Part Time or Full Time and Permanent or Contractual
Type of work :
- Advertising Promotion
- Candidates will have to work in their homes using their mobile and computers with internet and offline also
How long do you have to work ?
Daily 3 to 4 hours except Sunday
Apply Mode and Selection Procedure :
- Students wishing to work in this department should call the following number as soon as possible and find out when and how to meet in the office.
- Official Contact number – +91 7735913026 (Rashmi Ranjan Khatua (Branch Leader)
- Call time : 10 AM to 5 PM (Everyday)
- Office Time : 10:45 AM to 5:00 PM
- Official Mail Id – firstname.lastname@example.org
- When candidates come to the office, they have to introduce themselves to the staff in the office.
- After introduction, the candidate will be able to find out about the job profile such as how to work, time to work, promotion and etc.
- Those candidates who are involved in the introduction phase can participate in the training class
- After completion of 2 to 3 hours of training, candidates will join and work regularly
- Venue – Bani Vihar, Bhubaneswar, 751007
Important Documents :
Candidates should bring the following documents to the training center
- One photo copy of the 10th Certificate
- One photo copy of any Id Proof like Aadhaar Card, Pan Card, Driving License
- Bank Account Xerox
- One-color passport size photograph
Last Date :
Last date of application is the date on which all the posts will be filled