KVS, Sonepur has shared a recruitment advertisement on the official website www.sonepur.kvs.ac.in. Interested candidates read the entire post carefully before applying. I have mentioned detail information about this recruitment such as vacancy details, educational qualification, selection process, and etc.
About this Recruitment :
Post Name :
- Dance Coach
- Computer Instructor
- Games & Sports Coach
Selection Process : Based on Walk-in-Interview
|Computer Instructor||Computer Instructor||Rs.21,250/-|
|Nurse||Nurse||Rs. 750/- per day|
|Games & Sports Coach||Coach||Rs. 21250/-|
|Dance Coach||Coach||Rs. 21250/-|
PRTs – Salary (Rs.21,250/-)
Minimum Eligibility Criteria :
Who can Apply : All Odisha Candidates (Both male & female)
Age Criteria : Below 65 years
Educational Qualification :
- Two years’ Integrated
Post Graduate M.Sc. Course of Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject;
Master Degree from a recognized University with at least 50% marks in aggregate in the following subjects:
- PGT (English)- English
- PGT (Hindi) – Hindi or Sanskrit with Hindi as one of the subjects at Graduate level.
- PGT (Maths) Mathematics/ Applied Mathematics
- PGT (Physics)–Physics / Electronics/Applied Physics/ Nuclear Physics.
- PGT (Chemistry) Chemistry/ Bio. Chem.
- PGT (Biology) – Botany/ Zoology/ Life Sciences/Bio Sciences/ Genetics/ Micro Biology/Bio Technology/ Molecular Bio/Plant Physiology provided they have studied Botany and Zoology at Graduation level.
- B.Ed. or equivalent degree from recognized university
- Proficiency in teaching in Hindi and English media.
Desirable: Knowledge of computer applications.
PGT- Computer Science :
At-least 50 % marks in aggregate in any of the following;
1. B.E or B. Tech. (Computer Science/IT) from a recognized University or equivalent Degree or Diploma from an institution/ university recognized by the Govt. of India.
B.E or B. Tech. (any stream) and Post Graduate Diploma in Computers from recognized University.
M.Sc. (Computer Science)/ MCA or Equivalent from a recognized University.
B.Sc. (Computer Science) / BCA or Equivalent and Post Graduate degree in subject from a recognized University.
Post Graduate Diploma in Computer and Post Graduate degree in any subject from recognized University.
‘B’ Level from DOEACC and Post Graduate degree in any subject.
‘C’ Level from ‘DOEACC’ Ministry of Information and Communication Technology and Graduation.Proficiency in teaching in Hindi and English.
Computer Instructor :
At-least 50 % marks in aggregate in any of the following; B.E or B. Tech. (Computer Science/IT)/BCA/MCA/MSc. (Computer Science)
M.Sc. (Electronics with Computer Science Component) / M.Sc. (IT) / B.Sc. (Computer Science)
Bachelor’s / Master degree in any science subject / Mathematics from recognized university with postgraduate diploma in Computer Application from government recognized university/Institute.
Post-graduate degree in any subject with postgraduate diploma in Computer application from government recognized University / ‘O’ level from DOEACC.
Post-graduate degree in any subject with minimum ‘A’ level from DOEACC.Proficiency in teaching in Hindi and English.
- Four years’ Integrated degree course of Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject with at least 50% marks in aggregate;
Bachelor’s Degree with at least 50% marks in the concerned subjects/ combination of subjects and in aggregate. The electives subjects and Languages in the combination of subjects as under:
- For TGT (Sanskrit): Sanskrit as a subject in all the three years.
- For TGT (Hindi): Hindi as a subject in all the three years.
- For TGT (English): English as a subject in all the three years.
- For TGT (S. St.) Any two of the following:
History, Geography, Economics and Pol. Science of which one must be either History or Geography.
- For TGT (Math) – Bachelor Degree in Maths with any two of the following subjects: Physics, Chemistry, Electronics, Computer Science, Statistics.
- For TGT (Science)- Botany, Zoology and Chemistry.
- Pass in the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET), conducted by CBSE in accordance with the Guidelines framed by the NCTE for the purpose.
Proficiency in teaching Hindi and English medium
Games & Sports Coach :
Bachelor’s Degree in Physical Education or equivalent
B.A./B.Sc.(Psychology) with certificate of Diploma in Counseling.
Desirable: Minimum of 1-year experience in providing career/educational counselling to students at School or working knowledge and experience in placement bureaus or registration with rehabilitation council of India as vocational counsellor.
Yoga Teacher :
Graduate in any discipline with degree/Diploma in Yoga from recognized university.
Staff Nurse :
Diploma in nursing/Diploma in General Nursing & Midwife Course/B.Sc. Nursing
Odia Language Teacher :
Graduate with Honors in Odia with minimum 50% marks and B.Ed. from a recognized university. In case of non-availability of Honors Graduate in Odia, candidates having Odia as a subject in Graduation may be considered.