Northern Coalfields Limited has published a new advertisement on official website for the recruitment of 402 various Post. If you have minimum 10th pass and knowledge in Computer then you may be eligible for this recruitment. Interested candidates read the entire post carefully before apply Online. I have mentioned detail information about this recruitment in this post like vacancy details, educational qualification, selection procedure, age criteria, salary details, application procedure, selection procedure, and etc.
Organization Name : Northern Coalfields Limited (Government of India)
Post Name : Operator (Trainee), Mining
Total Vacancy : 402
Who can Apply : All India Candidates (Both male & female)
(All States candidate Can Apply)
Job Category : Government Job
Apply Mode : Online
Application Fee : (I) For UR/ OBC/ EWS : Rs. 500/-
(II) For SC/ ST/ ESM/ Departmental Candidates : No fee
Payment Mode : Online (Through credit card/ debit card/ net banking)
Age Limit : Minimum 18 years to maximum 30 years (General) as on 31 July 2020
(Age relaxation is applicable for other category as per Government rule)
Vacancy Details :
|Post Name||Total number of Vacancy|
|Dragline Operator (Trainee)||09|
|Dozer Operator (Trainee)||48|
|Grader Operator (Trainee)||11|
|Dumper Operator (Trainee)||167|
|Shovel Operator (Trainee)||28|
|Pay Loader Operator (Trainee)||6|
|Crane Operator (Trainee)||21|
|Drill Operator (Trainee)||17|
|Mining Sirdar T& S (Grade C)||88|
|Surveyor T & S (Grade B/ Mining)||7|
Educational Qualification :
For Drill Operator : Matriculation or High School
For Other Posts : Matriculation with valid Driving License
For Dragline Operator : Matriculation, ITI with Valid Driving License
For Mining Sirdar : Matriculation with Diploma (Mining Engineering)
Surveyor T & S : Matriculation with Diploma (Mining/ Mining Surveying Engineering)
Selection Procedure :
- Written Test
Exam Centre :
All Over India (Bhopal, Singrauli, Jabalpur, Varanasi, Allahabad)
How to Apply Online :
- Interested and eligible candidates read the official notification once again before apply Online.
- Go the the Official website whose link is given below.
- If you are a new candidate, then first you have to do registration by giving your Name, Mobile Number and Email id.
- Now fill the Application Form by giving your Name, Address, Academic mark, Educational Qualification and etc.
- Upload your Passport size photo and Signature then click on the submit button.
- Now pay the application fee by using your Credit Card, Debit Card, and Net Banking.
- Now Submit and Print your Application Form.
Important Dates :
|Application Start Date||17th July 2020|
|Application Last Date||23rd July 2020|
Important Links :
State level latest Government Jobs 2020 : Click Here