National Board of Examination has published a new advertisement on official website for the recruitment of 90 Sr. Assistant, Jr. Assistant, Jr. Accountant, and Stenographer Post. If you have minimum 12th pass and knowledge in Computer then you may be eligible for this recruitment. Interested candidates read the entire post carefully before apply Online. I have mentioned detail information about this recruitment in this post like vacancy details, educational qualification, selection procedure, age criteria, salary details, application procedure, selection procedure, and etc.
Organization Name : National Board of Examinations (NBE)
Post Name : (I) Senior Assistant
(II) Junior Assistant
(III) Junior Accountant
Total Vacancy : 90
Who can Apply : All India Candidates (Both male & female)
(All States candidates Can Apply)
Job Category : Government Job
Apply Mode : Online
Application Fee : (I) For general Candidates : Rs. 1500/- + GST
(II) For SC/ ST/ PWD/ OBC/ EWS/ Women Candidates : Rs. 750/- + GST
Payment Mode : Online (Through credit card/ debit card/ net banking)
Age Limit : Minimum 18 years to maximum 27 years (General) as on 31 July 2020
(Age relaxation is applicable for other category as per Government rule)
Vacancy Details/ Educational Qualification :
|Post Name||Total number of Vacancy||Qualification|
|Junior Assistant||57||12th Pass with Computer|
|Stenographer||08||12th Pass with typing Knowledge|
|Jr Accountant||07||Bachelor Degree with experience|
Selection Procedure :
- Skill Test
CBT Syllabus :
All are Objective Type Questions : (Time Duration – 3 Hours)
|Subject||Total Marks||Total No. of Questions|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||50||50|
|Total||200 Questions||200 Marks|
How to Apply Online :
- Interested and eligible candidates read the official notification once again before apply Online.
- Go the the Official website whose link is given below.
- If you are a new candidate, then first you have to do registration by giving your Name, Mobile Number and Email id.
- Now fill the Application Form by giving your Name, Address, Academic mark, Educational Qualification and etc.
- Upload your Passport size photo and Signature then click on the submit button.
- Now pay the application fee by using your Credit Card, Debit Card, and Net Banking.
- Now Submit and Print your Application Form.
Important Dates :
|Application Start Date||11th July 2020|
|Application Last Date||31 July 2020|
|Date of CBT Exam||31 Aug 2020|
|Date of Skill Test||20 Sept 2020|
Important Links :
State level latest Government Jobs 2020 : Click Here