Life Insurance Cooperation of India (LIC India) shared a new recruitment notification for the post of LIC Insurance Representative. If you have minimum passed in 10th examination then you may eligible for this recruitment. Interested candidates read the entire post carefully before applying. I have mentioned detail information about this recruitment such as vacancy details, educational qualification, selection procedure, salary, application process, age criteria, promotion, application fee, result, important dates, important links, and etc.
About Organization :
Organization Name : LIC (Life Insurance Cooperation of India)
CEO of LIC : Mukesh Kumar Gupta
Founder : Government of India
Founded : 26/01/1950
Headquarters Location : New Delhi
Subsidiaries : LIC Housing Finance LIC International Ltd LIC Cards Services Ltd LIC Mutual Fund Ltd LIC Pension Fund Ltd IDBI Bank
About this Recruitment :
Total Post : 5000
Post Name : LIC Insurance Representative
Job Type : Permanet
Nature of Work : Full time
Salary : Not Disclosed
Apply Mode : Online
Application Fee : No need
Job Location : Maharashtra
Who can Apply : All India Candidates
Gender : Both Male & Female
Age Criteria : Minimum 18 yrs to Maximum 45 yrs
Educational Qualification : Candidates should have passed in 10th class examination
Experience : No need
How to Apply :
- Interested candidates read the entire post carefully before applying.
- Click on the given link to go to the official page.
- If you are a new candidate, first register by entering your name email id and mobile number.
- Now you have to fill the application by giving your personal details such as name, father’s name, mother’s name, address, educational qualification, age proof, and etc.
- Now click on Submit button
Important Dates :
|Application Start Date||Already Started|
|Application Last Date||28/02/2020|