Hello India, welcome to newstut.com. Here you will get Latest Job notification such as Central Government Jobs, State government jobs, Block level Government Jobs, All Private Jobs, Part-Time Jobs, Online Part-Time Jobs,Latest trending news and etc. Today i have posted about a new recruitment of DRDA Odisha Gram Rozgar Sevak.
DRDA Sambalpur has published a new notification for the recruitment of Gram Rozgar Sevak in different GPs of Sambalpur District. If you have passed the minimum +2 examination, then you may be eligible for this recruitment. Interested candidates read the entire post carefully before applying because I have mentioned detail information about this recruitment like- Vacancy details, Educational qualification, Salary, Age limit, Selection procedure, important dates, important links, and etc.
Vacancy Details :
|Post Name||Total number of vacancy|
Total number of vacancy is 15
Age Limit :
Minimum 18 tears to maximum 40 years
Who can Apply :
Only Sambalpur District Candidates only (Both male & female)
Apply mode :
Application Fee :
Educational Qualification :
- Candidates should have passed a minimum 10th +2 examination from Recognized Board or University by Government of Odisha.
- Candidates must have Passed in PGDCA/ BCA/ MCA/ M.Sc
How to Apply :
- Interested and eligible candidates read the full post carefully before applying
- Download the application form from the official website that link has given below
- fill the application form by giving your personal details like- name, address, age proof, and etc
- Candidates have to reach their application with important documents before 20th July 2020 at the given address.
- Address: Project Director, Sambalpur, Pin- 768001
- Important Documents :
- 1oth +2 certificate xerox or equivalent
- Caste Certificate
- Resident Certificate
- Two self-Address envelope
- Voter Card/ Aadhaar Card
Important Dates :
Application Start Date : Already Started
Application Last Date : 20/07/2020
Important Links :
Official Website : Click Here
Odisha Online Part-Time-Job (12000 new Vacancies) : Click Here